Meet BigchainDB. The blockchain database.
At a high level, one can communicate with a BigchainDB network (set of nodes) using the BigchainDB HTTP API, or a wrapper for that API, such as the BigchainDB Python Driver. Each BigchainDB node runs BigchainDB Server and various other software. The terminology page explains some of those terms in more detail.
More About BigchainDB¶
- BigchainDB Docs Home
- How BigchainDB is Decentralized
- Kinds of Node Diversity
- How BigchainDB is Immutable
- BigchainDB and Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Querying BigchainDB
- How BigchainDB is Good for Asset Registrations & Transfers
- BigchainDB and Smart Contracts
- Transaction Concepts
- How to Store Files in BigchainDB
- Permissions in BigchainDB
- BigchainDB, Privacy and Private Data
- Data Models